Vision & Mision
Becoming an outstanding and internationally recognized faculty of technology based on Islamic values and producing entrepreneurial graduates
- Nurturing Islamic atmosphere within the Faculty of Industrial Technology, Universitas Ahmad Dahlan.
- Conducting academic programs which support national and international qualified entrepreneurial graduates.
- Enhancing research activities among academic staffs and students as for creating productive research atmosphere as well as boosting national and international publications.
- Improving both quality and quantity of partnerships along with government and private sectors, including national and international partners, so as to administering education, research, and social contribution.
The purpose of the Faculty of Industrial Technology , Universitas Ahmad Dahlan are as follows:
- Producing graduates and professionals with spirit of entrepreneurship so that graduates are able to setup business independently as well as are able to compete in national and internasional job market.
- Developing and utilizing science and technology in order to stay relevant with Indonesia’s development and the needs of society.
- Developing and disseminating science and technology in order to advance Islam and the world.
- Increasing the number of collaborations at least 9 activity every year
- Minimum 20 students per year has local, national and international reputation
- One accredited journal
- Minimum 66% of graduates are working in related disciplines within 6 months
- At least 48% of student body are able to complete the study on time
- Minimum 50 papers are published in national/international seminar/journal every year
- Lecturers are able to achieve Lecturer Performance Index ≥ 3:00
- All programs are accredited “B” by BAN-PT
- Three lecturers receive external scholarship for pursuing Doctoral degree every year